Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prophetic School

Hi there to you all,

Welcome to Wednesday's edition of Prophetic People.

The photo taken above here is of the cabin I am staying in here in East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa.

I am on another ministry trip here and just thought to show you folks out there my accommodation until Sunday. I will be leaving here on Monday to fly home to Cape Town.

At present I am doing a prophetic school for Coastlands church here in East London near Gonubie.

On Monday night I taught about how to hear the voice of God and last night we dealt with the different levels of the prophetic.

I must say that I was amazed at how quiet everyone was when I shared with them the calling of the prophet and how it all works. They were intrigued about it all.
Tonight I will be teaching them about how to test and deal with personal prophecy. There is such a need to actually understand how it all works and most people don't know how to test a prophecy. Many people just run ahead with a word and don't test it.

Also, tonight through until Friday night we will be concentrating more on impartation and the practical activation of how to actually get a word from the Lord. Most people don't how to do this either.

These people all seem to be very hungry to flow in the supernatural of the Spirit of God.

Next month I will be in Port Elizabeth for 3 or 4 days to do another prophetic school. Believe it or not, but an Anglican Church has opened it's doors for prophetic school training too. I'm really looking forward to going there next month.

Remember to seek the Lord while He may be found and to press in for more of Him in your life.

I'll catch up again with you all tomorrow.

Have a blessed day,

Much love,

Rory

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To all of you who visit this blog, welcome and may the Lord bless you richly. Please leave a comment below any of the posts here.