Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is where I sit and work from


Hi all,


Just wanted you all to see where I find myself on a chilly morning where I sit and write the articles for this blog.


I must say that our kitchen is the warmest part of the house in the mornings, during winter time. Also, the lovely breakfast table you see here has a whole lot of coffee beans under the glass and when this place is nice and neat and tidy, it is a pleasure to sit hear and work.


So... In future, when you read this blog, you can come back here to this post and see where I work from.


Anyway... I have to run... got some friends to visit in about 10 minutes.....


See you all tomorrow,


Blessings and much love,


Rory

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To all of you who visit this blog, welcome and may the Lord bless you richly. Please leave a comment below any of the posts here.